Part 1 or a 4-part tele-workshop series
Free Tele-workshop for Sales and Marketing Professionals, Sales Managers, Business Owners and Solo-preneurs
• When you’re asked, “what do you do?” at a business-networking event, how often do you leverage your answer into an appointment immediately?
• How often do people contact you to ask about your services after the event?
• During these financially challenging times, what do you say to drive more meetings with prospects who need you?
• Do you know exactly what you must say to capture immediate attention, interest and desire in order to thrive in any economy?
If you are worried about how you are going to grow your business in the coming months, then you MUST be on this call:
“What Do You Do?” -- Attend the Whadayadoo Tele-workshop
The first call is absolutely FREE.
Wednesday, November 12th, 2008
10:15 AM Pacific / 12:15 PM Central / 1:15 PM Eastern
During this first call, you will:
1. Develop powerful, customized language to command attention and compel the interest of your listener
2. Learn what NOT to say when asked, “what do you do?”
3. Network and meet potential strategic partners within the workshop
4. Understand the power of Specialization
5. Decide on exactly who you want to help
6. Discover a powerful system to inspire 4 out of every 5 participants you talk with to commit to follow-up
In order to receive the telephone number and bridge code, you must register at http://whadayadoo.eventbrite.com/